About Lieutenant Guillaume
Our entrepreneur-oriented office, active in consulting, is formed by accountants, tax specialists, managers and legal experts.
Our Office is enhanced by high end academic expertise as well as field experience as to company management.
We passionately give access to state-of-the art services to entrepreneurs in order to help them create outstanding businesses.
Previously: Entrepreneur (Tourism & E-commerce)
- Certified Tax-Accountant from the Certified Accountants and Tax specialists Professional Institute (Num 30321489)
- Certification in International Tax Management (ongoing)
- Master’s degree in tax management, Solvay Brussels School
- Accounting Degree, Chamber of the Belgian Accountants
- Wealth management Degree, ICHEC Enterprise
- Creation and Growth Education, Solvay Entrepreneurs
- Special Finance Bachelor, ICHEC Enterprise
- Law Candidate, Saint Louis University
Previously : Accountant
- Degree in tax consultancy, Belgian Chamber of Accountants
- Accounting Degree, Belgian Chamber of Accountants
- Member of the Certified Accountants and Tax specialists Professional Institute as an intern (Num 30380194)
Track Record : Administration & Legal Services
- Passionate about growing SMEs, I seek to ease our Customers' administrative management and make sure they respect their numerous legal duties.
- My service comes in addition to the tax and accounting expertise provided by the Partners and aims to become the main customer service point.
- Such unique externalization allows our Customers to focus on their core business and benefit from comprehensive information as regards their professional environment.
Track Record : Robotic Accounting & Tax Management
- Trilignual and passionate about robotice accounting, I intervene on our Customers' files both in substance and in form on.
- As regards substance, I assist the Partners in optimizing the tax situation of our Customers. As regards form, I am currently digitalizing all the LG / Entrepeneurs processes.
- My ideal to achieve is real-time, secure and collaborative fusion of the daily operation of the Customer and the financial information produced by our Office.
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Operating Officer
- Master's degree in Management, Kedge Business School, Marseille, France
- Management, Finance, Accounting
- Passionate about Financial Analysis
Hélène de Maere
- Master in computer sciences (ULB)